Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hello Sano

Today's interview is with Sanouske. I came across his blog and it made me laugh a few times. He allowed me some of his time and this is what he had to say:




________________________________________________________

Eointerviews Hello Sano can I call you that??


Sanouske Yes

Eointerviews I hear you been playing EO a while
Eointerviews How long is that

Sanouske To long
Sanouske Couple of years

Eointerviews Why does eveyone say "to long" I wonder :/
Eointerviews Lol
Eointerviews Anyways

Sanouske :p

Eointerviews So have you always been a devil acct?

Sanouske I got this at new Apo

Eointerviews Ah prob handy with that nice lvl of yours :P

Sanouske Hehe thx

Eointerviews How long did it take u to get it?

Sanouske A couple of months I think
Sanouske Speeders basically have a monopoly on drops
Sanouske But I got lucky

Eointerviews Wow so there isnt much hope for the rest of us huh lol

Sanouske I think if you try you can get anything you want
Sanouske If you try long enough

Eointerviews Lol fair enough

Eointerviews So your guild SCS your made it?

Sanouske Yes
Sanouske It will be 3 years old in August

Eointerviews How active of a guild is it?

Sanouske It has 5 members logged on at the moment
Sanouske But I would say its a small guild
Sanouske That can have its quiet times

Eointerviews Cant they all
Eointerviews So as long as u have played im sure u know lots about hacks ?
Eointerviews Cant u tell me about what u think ?

Sanouske Ive always been anti hacks
Sanouske Some people are bothered by the state of EO

Eointerviews Ah so u have gathered your lvls fairly??

Sanouske Yes

Eointerviews What do u think about the state of things?

Sanouske EO is obviously not in good shape
Sanouske But I dont depend on EO to have fun
Sanouske I have guild and friends
Sanouske So no matter how bad EO as a game gets

Eointerviews So is that why you have stayed so long?

Sanouske It doesnt change how I have my fun
Sanouske Because of Guild

Eointerviews If there is anything u really hate on EO what would it be?

Sanouske Speeders :P

Eointerviews Well im glad it not interviewers lol

Sanouske Hehe
Sanouske Lol
Sanouske If finding you were any harder, I would have

Eointerviews Lol i like to stay hidden xD

Sanouske I see

Eointerviews If u could take back anything u did on EO what would it be if any ??

Sanouske I've made alot of mistakes but I guess the best thing to take bad
Sanouske Would be my title :P
Sanouske I would get a much better one lol

Eointerviews Lol what gave u the idea for it ?

Sanouske I didnt have an idea
Sanouske I wanted to write ...
Sanouske But spelled it out into dot dot dot*

Eointerviews So what r your thoughts on the admins?

Sanouske Im surprised Arvid has stayed in EO for this long
Sanouske And Vult is just frustrating

Eointerviews How so ?

Sanouske For being easy on the speeders

Eointerviews So if u could have any item on EO what would it be?

Sanouske Admin robes lol

Eointerviews Im sure being around as long as u have youve had many friends
Eointerviews Who would u say was your best friend?

Sanouske Few friends

Eointerviews Could we have a few names?

Sanouske Guild members are my friends
Sanouske And a couple of people outside of guild

Eointerviews Ok well one more question and ill let u go
Eointerviews Is there anything u would like to say to EO??

Sanouske Not really
Sanouske :P

Eointerviews Lol well thank you for your time

Sanouske Thanks to you
Sanouske Have fun

___________________________________________________



Until next time, play nice. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment