Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Glad to be Back

Walking around, I found my next target sitting and talking to all sorts of people. This man seemed like he had been around awhile, so I asked him for an interview. He was more than happy to answer my questions. So without further ado, this is what Heartless had to say:  _________________________________________________________

Eointerviews so Heart can I call u Heart ?

Heartless Yeah, that would be preferable actually.

Eointerviews why is that u dont like your name ?

Heartless I like it, but I don't feel like it efficiently represents who I am.
Heartless It does, however, have a strong nostalgic value for me
Heartless It reminds me of who I once was, which is important, because that person is still a part of me

Eointerviews fair enough
Eointerviews so heart how long have u played EO?

Heartless Hm, I don't know exactly but I started in v10
Heartless it was actually the last day of v10

Eointerviews wow 

Heartless because I remember having to update soon after
Heartless and it skipped version 11, if I'm not mistaken

Eointerviews so you've seen alot in your years huh??

Heartless I've seen some things, yeah.

Eointerviews is that a good thing?

Heartless Definitely. I like seeing and experiencing things.

Eointerviews dont we all

Heartless It's a good way to learn.

Eointerviews so have u played EO lot through these years or off and on?

Heartless Off and on is a great way to describe it.

Eointerviews so maybe thats why u still play huh ??

Heartless What? Because of the memories and the feeling that EO is like a home to me?

Eointerviews well that too :x

Heartless What were you talking about

Eointerviews xD nvm anyways 

Heartless Alright.

Eointerviews have u made many friends through your time of playing?

Heartless I've made many, though after most of them quit it seems like much less.

Eointerviews well i hear u there :/
Eointerviews so do u ever regret making those friendships?

Heartless No, not once.

Eointerviews why so if they were just going to leave u ?

Heartless Im sure they have their reasons, just like I have my reasons for not being on the game 24/7
Heartless And I'm sure they didn't do it just to hurt me.

Eointerviews fair enough
Eointerviews i heard from a someone ( that i will not say who it is ) that u were marreid ALOT 
Eointerviews care to tell me about it?
Eointerviews and how many ?

Heartless Actually, I believe I've been married 0 times in the game

Eointerviews wow must have been a bad source :x
Eointerviews xD

Heartless Must have.

Eointerviews so your guild
Eointerviews ORG never see it much
Eointerviews is it a new guilld?

Heartless It's not a new guild, in fact it was the first official guild of EO

Eointerviews really :O

Heartless The first one made with Guild Bob, yes.

Eointerviews i always throught the GM was

Heartless Nope, believe it or not. 
Heartless And Vult-R himself was in our guild for a short period of time, if I remember correctly.

Eointerviews wow so you r part of the oldest guild in EO 

Heartless Yes. I was one of the Co-founders
Heartless The one in charge was Marluxia

Eointerviews ever think about bringing it back to life??

Heartless All the time I wish I could But Marluxia quit the game a long time ago and left his alt, chaosblade, as the leader.

Eointerviews dam thats a pitty

Heartless I am second in command, but I technically have no power over any of it.

Eointerviews ok

Heartless I hope that someday, maybe an admin can give me the leadership rights and I can bring it back.

Eointerviews thats would be nice
Eointerviews u think they would ever get around to doing it ?

Heartless I honestly dont know. From what it seems, the game is slowly dying, although we do get occasional updates.
Heartless I think if the right admin heard of the situation, they might do something about it, if possible.

Eointerviews what admin would that be?

Heartless I really don't even know what admins still play any more.

Eointerviews ah ok x3
Eointerviews so have u ever talked to any of the admins??

Heartless Yeah, quite a few of them one on one actually.

Eointerviews who was your fav ??

Heartless Vult-r, Arvid, Sakurakur, Mizzy
Heartless I liked them all, but Sakurakur seemed the nicest.

Eointerviews kool

Heartless She even gave me an admin scroll way back in the day, before they became worthless.

Eointerviews so what do u think about hacks on EO such as speed, ghost and so on ?

Heartless I don't like them, overall, just because I think they ruin the community and server.

Eointerviews do u think thats the reason that EO is dieing?

Heartless It maybe one of the reasons, but it seems to me that the real problem is the fact that those hacks even can happen
Heartless in the first place
Heartless You would think that the people in charge would try to do more to prevent such behavior.

Eointerviews well i see arvid walling here and there  
Eointerviews is that what u have in mind?

Heartless Something like that, yes.
Heartless But is that enough?

Eointerviews hey i thought i was asking the questions here xD
Eointerviews if u were an admin
Eointerviews what would u do to make EO a better place

Heartless I'd have to first learn how the game engine works...
Heartless I suppose I would try to program more devices that automatically moderate things people do on the server.
Heartless Like, an auto kicker for people who do some of these 'hacks'.

Eointerviews hasnt vult tried that already?

Heartless Yes, he has actually.

Eointerviews y do u think it didnt work ?

Heartless Because it seems as soon as one problem is fixed, many more pop up in its place.

Heartless I suppose that could be discouraging for someone in charge.

Eointerviews true
Eointerviews do u think maybe thats what it taking so long for ver 29 to come??

Heartless Hmm, I'm not really sure why version 29 hasn't come yet.
Heartless I was under the impression that updates were happening even without new versions.

Eointerviews well we have had one or 2 i think
Eointerviews but thats about it xD
Eointerviews well ill ask u one more question then ill let u go 

Heartless Alright.

Eointerviews is there anything u want to say to EO ????

Heartless Hmm.
Heartless I suppose just simply, think before you act. If what you are about to do might have negative repercussions on the community
Heartless then don't do it

Eointerviews sounds like good advise to me 
Eointerviews well ty heart for your time

Heartless No problem I enjoyed it, and I'm willing to answer more questions if you let me have a short break

Eointerviews thats ok dont want to bore my fans to sleep x3

_________________________________________________________________

Sounds like someone with a lot on his mind. Maybe I'll interview him again someday but for now I'll stop while im ahead. This is Eointerviews saying l8er and be good.

2 comments: